Holiday Travel Insurance
A Special Holiday Travel Insurance Scheme is available for all passengers travelling on our holidays which is arranged by Wrightsure Services (Hampshire) Limited and is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc and insured by Union
Reiseversicherung AG, UK Branch. Travel Insurance Facilities PLC are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised in Germany by BaFin and regulated in the United Kingdom by the
Financial Conduct Authority and in The Republic of Ireland by the Insurance Regulator.
Should you wish to take advantage of our Holiday Travel Insurance please include the appropriate premium when booking your holiday..
DEMANDS AND NEEDS This insurance policy will suit the Demands and Needs of an individual or group (where applicable) who have no excluded pre-existing medical conditions, are travelling in countries included within the policy terms and who wish to insure
themselves against unforeseen events detailed in the cover section below. Subject to the terms, conditions and maximum specified claim limits.
IMPORTANT We will not provide you with advice about the suitability of this product for your individual needs but will be happy to provide you with factual information.
We summarise below the details of the insurance cover provided which also includes TRAVEL ASSISTANCE FACILITIES - 24-hour emergency service. The following is a brief summary of the cover available. Full details of Cover, Policy Warranties and Exclusions will be forwarded with your confirmation of booking. In any event you may ask for a specimen copy of the Policy Wording before booking should you wish to examine this in advance.
COVER SUM INSURED UP TO
Missed Departure/Travel Delay £300/£60
Personal Accident £15,000
Medical and other Expenses including Curtailment £2,000,000
Additional Travelling Expenses – United Kingdom £1,500
Medical Inconvenience Benefit £100 UK/£450 Europe (£10
UK/£15 Europe per 24 hours)
Personal Property/Loss of Passport £1,500/£200
Personal Liability £2,000,000
Delayed Baggage £100
Legal Expenses £25,000
14 day refund Insurance Premium
Cancellation, Curtailment, Holiday Abandonment £50 (£20 in respect of Loss of Deposit Claims), Medical and other Expenses, Additional Travelling Expenses – United Kingdom, Personal Property and Money excess £50.00 each and every incident per Insured Person.
HEALTH CONDITIONS applying to travel to all destinations
We shall not be liable for claims WHERE AT THE TIME OF TAKING OUT THIS POLICY:
- You are aware of any medical condition or set of circumstances that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim (for example the state of health of a Close Relative, Business Associate or any person on whom Your travel plans depend).
- The Insured Person whose medical condition gives rise to a claim:
- Is receiving, or on a waiting list for, surgery, in-patient treatment or investigations in a hospital, clinic or nursing home, or
- Is expected to give birth before, or within two months of the date of return to their Home;
- Is travelling against the advice of a Medical Practitioner or for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment abroad; or
- Has been given a terminal prognosis.
- All material facts must be disclosed to us. Failure to do so may after your rights under the policy. A material fact is a fact likely to influence us in the acceptance or assessment of the insurance (for example, your own state of health or that of a Close Relative). If you are in any doubt as to whether a fact is ‘material’ then for your own protection it should be disclosed.
The Policy contains the following General Exclusions:
YOU ARE NOT COVERED for anything caused directly or indirectly by you suffering from stress, anxiety or depression unless it has been investigated and diagnosed as such by a Consultant specialising in the relevant field, who must confirm in writing, at your cost, that you are fit enough to take this trip.
Please note our Holiday Travel Insurance Scheme is only available to United Kingdom Residents.
Angela Holidays Limited are an Appointed Representative of Wrightsure Services (Hampshire) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Their firm reference is 311394).